Fulfillment Works LLC continues to operate with full staffing at all three of our warehouse locations in CT and Nevada.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, and suppliers while serving our client’s businesses.
In this challenging time, we continue to work hard to minimize the impact that Covid-19 may have on your business.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring of our relationships with vendor and carrier partners to minimize any supply chain and operational disruptions.
- Continue to monitor and comply with applicable government regulations related to the prevention and containment of Covid-19.
- 24-hour access to our portal to view order volume, track shipments and pull reports to keep you informed of your business operations.
2020 Holiday Season Updates
The 2020 holiday season will likely prove to be the most difficult on record for logistics providers and businesses. This is due to unprecedented levels of volume caused by higher online shopping rates related to concerns over COVID combined with the usual increased levels of holiday shopping. A new wave of peak surcharges from major carriers will also pose a serious burden.
Here’s what you can expect from us for the 2020 holiday season:
- Starting in mid-November, we will operate 7 days a week and extend our service hours.
- We have a system in place to accurately monitor peak surcharges from the carriers to ensure correct and accurate billing for all our clients.
- Additional warehouse automation is now installed to keep up with the increased demand.
- We will be keeping in close contact with all of the carriers to stay on top of their projected transit times during the holiday rush and will immediately advise of any backups announced.
We are pre-kitting inventory so that we will have a substantial stock going into the holidays.